Sunday, 27 November 2016

A working week

So my first week back at work has gone and it is now Sunday. I couldn't wait for yesterday morning and was out of the house before 8am walking. My 10k step target was smashed before breakfast and it felt awesome. I've really missed not being able to walk when I want to but I have still hit my target every day apart from one.
The weather is getting quite cold now and the frosts make everything so pretty. The air is so clean and with each breath I can feel the negative shit slipping away.
I also went back to yoga this week and realised how much I had missed that too. I couldn't do some of the stretches due to my foot but it was really really good. I felt stretched and relaxed and life was okay again 

No comments:

Post a Comment