Friday, 30 December 2016

Exciting times ahead - I can feel it...

The end of another year has arrived! Normally I feel almost nervous about another year passing but this year a lot has changed. 
We moved house just before Christmas which is why I have been a little quiet and I am excited about exploring my new surroundings.
The other morning I did just that and managed to get 7500 steps in before breakfast! 
I am beginning to feel fitter although the Christmas excesses are taking their toll too.
I took a few photos with my phone on a frosty walk - these are the views which will motivate me to keep moving and stay healthy over the coming weeks and months.


How can I not want to get outside and walk in these beautiful surroundings?

Wishing you all well for the coming year - let's keep our bodies and minds healthy in 2017 by getting outside!
How many steps can we do?  How many miles can we cover?
:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment