Friday, 18 November 2016

50k!

Admittedly I am able to spread my steps out while I am home but I am amazed at how quickly the steps mount up.  I have made an effort to get outside every day and in 3 days have accumulated 51,625  steps!  Company on a few occasions has made this easy although I have been outside each morning for some brisk walking.

This morning I went out and was blown away by how beautiful it was following the frost of last night.  We had obviously had some hail during the night which had then frozen - so pretty.

I was stopped by one of the local refuse collection guys - he was intrigued as he has seen me on a couple of occasions walking alone and asked if I was in training for something.  I told him I was recovering from an operation and he was super-impressed!

I felt good!

I stopped to take some photos and just to enjoy the moment.  Looking around at the area where I live.  Loving the countryside. 
Enjoying the peace and quiet. 


And smiling when I have seen the same person for the 3rd day running looking oddly as they drive passed me. 

Let's see what the next few days may bring...



No comments:

Post a Comment